Microsoft Word Intermediate Level
You should be able to create, edit, and print Word 2019 documents on Windows. In this class, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word 2019 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
· Learn to manipulate images, placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
· Insert graphs and other visual aids
· adjust page orientation and layout.
· Using Word templates and customising your own templates
· Learn to work with page and section breaks.
· Use mail merge
· document views,
· collaborating and editing as a team suing Track and Trace
All attendees also have free access to an online Word helpdesk for six months, where we will be happy to provide online refreshers, or help with any issue you have.
This Word training can be delivered as an in-house session.
We will be happy to arrange an in-house session, either online ofr classroom, for up to 12 of your staff, at a time that suits best for you.
Microsoft Word Intermediate Level .
"Very good training. Clear and consise direction, and the instruction booklet really helps"
Robertson House, 152 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 4TB